A formal complaint on Noot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2019
Okay so where to start. Noot as an Admin does a good job. However, his events are quite the contrary, a lot of people have brought up that he likes to bend RP for the event to go his way, which although its understandable does ruin it for the people partaking in the event. A prime example of this was in today's Base Attack where he came to collect everyone's favourite Event Character 'Republic/CIS General Alpha's' body. he came to the Jedi Temple where for some reason he was 'buried' only for Grandmaster Yoda to tell him that the body had been cremated and the ashes spread in Jedi Tradition. Noot then proceeds to leave the temple and launches a CIS attack on it where he then some how collects the ashes from the coffin that was destroyed by Yoda when he was buried on the temple without permission. Although I have no screenshots of the chat box at the time there are numerous other people that were also complaining about this who I am sure will back me up if more proof is needed and of course staff can just check logs if they want evidence that bad. As I said, Noot as an admin is a good guy, but his events need to be sorted out as it is starting to become ridiculous.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Tree

Crowley

Staff member
Server Staff
Jun 9, 2018
Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
I feel like this didn't warrant a full admin report, but could've simply been dealt with by messaging Noot and or Seniors (Whoever's in charge of events in Sleep's absence) with your complaints/feedback about the event. (Which is practically always asked for in the vote after every event). I get you're annoyed* but there are more suitable channels for this imo.

In any case, this whole thread has indeed devolved into a lot of petty he said she said and has really gone off topic.

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Absolute Non Batty Boy
Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Northampton UK
www.youtube.com
anymore examples of this besides todays event? (ive been on LOA so havent seen any of the events recently)
Thank you Mr Admin. Now you can let me do my Job.
Right boss man. So we will need Noot himself and then Sleep to respond with their opinions of the story.
As for the report. No punishment shall be given due to the fact that this is a complaint with very little to grasp. (Unless hes being a tard with his events e.g using them to MRDM).
Ima lock this so that peeps dont comment and we shall go from there.

swans-jailer

NOOT NOOT

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 30, 2019
So, after taking this into consideration, I can say (at least from my perspective) and im taking a different look at my events, planning for things to go off-planning. I've had no complaints over the last few days of the things stated in this post, so I believe i've fixed the issue. Now, I hope we can put this issue aside, as it will not happen again.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.