In-Game Name:41st Commander Gree
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bleed1ngthunder/
Your age( We require our Staff to be at least 16 Years of Age.* *):23
In-Game Rank:41st Commander/RC PFC/Jedi Knight
Estimated Play Time on server:120 Hours
Timezone:GMT

Staff application
Why do you want to become staff?

Drew's Community was the first ever Star Wars RP server I ever played, and it got me hooked, I love the server and the people who are on it who take it seriously. I want to be able to help the server grow, by helping make events and making sure that people who want to ruin the experience are punished for it.
Why should we choose you?
I am very active on the server as I will most likely be on for at least a couple of hours (but most likely more). I feel like I have been very helpful with the 41st, improving their image and cracking down on those that would break the rules.
What can you provide?
I can provide a staff member that is friendly and knows how to have fun, yet will be serious when it comes to it. I can approach different situations calmly and is prepared to see the argument from both sides of the story not just from those who was wronged but also from those that wronged them. I am sure that approaching situations like this will make sure that it is dealt with fairly and will ensure that the perpetrator will not commit that misdoing again.
What makes you different from other applicants?
I will always put the needs of others before me and deal with situations fairly regardless of what my personal feelings on that situation is. I enjoy getting feedback on my actions and will always seriously consider the feedback that I am given and try to implement it to further improve.

Your Experience
Do you have previous experience on a SWRP server as staff? If yes, explain your experience with the tools, daily routine, etc.

Yes, I am an admin on another server where I have had to use the tools to kick those who RDM'ed, I also helped to build the Bunks, and helped build events. but I would be prepared to quit that server, to fully focus my attention on Drew's Community as a staff
What was your best experience as staff on a SWRP server:
Organising the events in a way that it was challenging yet fun.
What was your worst experience as staff on a SWRP server:
Having to deal with an admin who wasn't taking the job seriously, so we had to ban him.

Your Experience on other servers
Have you Administered another Garry's Mod server, or any other game servers? If yes which ones and explain your experience with the tools available to you.

Unfortunately not, as I pretty much play exclusively Star Wars RP
Best Experience on these other servers as staff?
N/A
Worst Experience on these other servers as staff?
N/A

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Very nice application and I believe you could perform extremely well as staff, I like the motivation for helping with building and with events. However you currently being staff on another SWRP server raises concerns, for now I'm staying neutral.

+/- Support

Bleed1ngthunder

Staff member
Server Staff
Jul 23, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Very nice application and I believe you could perform extremely well as staff, I like the motivation for helping with building and with events. However you currently being staff on another SWRP server raises concerns, for now I'm staying neutral.

+/- Support
Yes, I know being staff on 2 servers may pose a problem, that's why I said if I can become Staff on this server then I would quit as staff on the other server. I want to dedicate my time on Drews Community, Thanks for the feedback :)

Scottie

Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Jun 18, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
After careful consideration, we have decided to Accept your application. This is only the first phase however. You will now be contacted in game or on discord to arrange an interview with Bilbo and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.