Right now we have alot of servers which are simply inactive, so I made a decision to turn one of them into the popular gamemode called "Star Wars RP".
Due to my lack of experience and knowledge with SWRP I'm looking for someone to help me run it ( a manager if you will ).
You can apply to me in a "conversation" ( not any where else due to this is not something that's gonna be open to the public ).
There are some requirments for this:
- Age 16
- Good english
- Extensive knowledge of SWRP and its rules ( the most important requirment ).
- Previous experience with basic LUA ( simple things as changing jobs and modifiying stuff within addons ).
What you will get:
You get to alot of saying in where the server will go and the staff team, you will be above your avarage superadmin but not above me, I will still have the final saying in the decisions. But I won't interfare too much.
You will have full access over start/stop/restart, you will have limited file access...
So today I'm glad to bring up some good news, I was hoping to get this new update in before the weekend but that didn't happened so it's here now.
What is this you might ask?
- Zone, Territory or whatever you wanna call it, this is a flag for your "gang" to capture.
- What you get for captuering a flag?
- Well first of all there are two different "rewards" one for capturing and one for controlling, now controlling gives more because this will keep people from capturing it from eachother all the time "like abusing the system".
- When a gang controls or captures a territory ( the gang gets: Money and EXP, but also every member online will also recieve exp and money.
- It takes 10 seconds to capture one flag.
So that's what have been in the works recently.
Also I hope people are aware we got 5 Garry's mod servers
The big changes will be listed first:
- NEW server with Evocity v33x as the current map
- Both servers runs on the same database so all you have on server 1 you will have on server 2.
- Removed ( ITEMSTORE ( INVENTORY ) ) there will be no refund for the stuff you had there sorry.
- New rules ( No self supply gun shipment what so ever, if there are no gun dealer avaible well wait for one ). However Black Market printing accessories are still whitelisted to self supply but not armors.
We've added a lot of cool new stuff to the server and changed map, yes you heard right we changed map.
Some of the changes are
- New map like I said Rockford V2
- Meth ( gives exp and money )
- Cinema ( watch youtube movies on the big screen )
- Tow truckers
- New Door addon ( displays name and price )
- New cook job ( requested )
- Security Guard ( new player model and weapon )
- Grappeling hook for VIPs
- More Crew Poles
With all these changes comes a few new rules:
1. Tow truckers got to go get the cars for the mechanic and bring it to the shop so he can fix them.
2. No inappropriate youtube videos of any kind.
3. Do not lockpick the vault, it won't work and you will only make it look out of place.
Raiding the bank requires to people to push the two machines there at the same time in order to open the vault.
Just to let you all know we have revised the rules surrounding AFK-ing as certain jobs.
Basically with the introduction of the Banking/Bank Robbing system people have been abusing how it rewards those in government positions.
So we will now demote/warn/ban anyone who is:
AFK-ing as CP, SWAT, CP Chief, SWAT Recon, Mayor or any other 'Government' position.
AFK-ing as a Banker or Basing as a banker/not working in the bank.*
*You may own a house, but most of your time must be spent at the bank. You may also belong to a base, so you can store/access your printers. You cannot defend it and visits must not exceed 5 minutes.
We are also going to be a lot more vigilant on announcing raids. It is your choice to announce the start of the raid, but you must announce using /advert when you have given up or ended the raid. You do not need to use /advert for carjackings...
Today to help with a player report I have created a new YouTube account for the group. Here we will host your player videos (with your permission, of course) and special features from the team so please subscribe!
Another purpose of this account is to host converted .DEM files for player reports. These videos will be unlisted and tied directly to the report of the player. If you see anything that breaks the rules please report them, make a recording either using the built in demo function or using fraps etc etc.
We now have finalised a proper drewscommunity.com email address. This now means that anyone using the contact us section of the site will get through to me directly.
If you need any help with any part of the site or on game, don't hesitate to contact me.
You will need to sign into your Steam account. Once that has gone through, you'll be asked to provide the password for your current DC account. If you have forgotten your password, sign out and use the Forgot password? feature on the forum login bar.
New registrations can be performed either through steam or directly on the site as before.
I have some good news for you all today! New Level mod
We have replaced our whole leveling system with another leveling system, the new leveling system offers alot more variety to what you want to do.
Each level will grant you a skill point and you can use these skill points on several skills.
There is also a prestige system so everytime you reach level 100 ( MAX ) you can reset and start all over again on "ranks" which will unlock new printers,new jobs and new weapons ( FA:S ).
All levels have been removed so to compesate for this I have given everyone double exp for a while.
New payment system
The new payment system is fully automatic, purchase the package...
Hello everyone! We just added TDMs Cars and VCmod for our CrewConflictRP server, there are alot of car brands and some are expensive some are not.
You will also be able now to store your vehicle when you talk to the dealer, all your vehicles is a one time buy!
There is also room for your friends in the cars they range from 1-7 seats!
All vehicles are sold and stored at the dealer you see in the picture below.
In addition to all of this we also made a mechanic job which can repair vehicles because they do infact take damage.
I've decided to invest in a .com domain for the group. You'll now find us at drewscommunity.com.
I have moved the entire site from our gamehost provider to a dedicated webhost. This means much faster access and it makes it a heck of a lot easier to FTP files around. The gamehost provider was so incredibly slow. If we are able to shift the fastdl around, this should also make that a heck of a lot faster too.
With the new domain I've also added some DNS entries for our servers. You can also access CrewConflictRP and minecraft using these addresses:
You will also need to update any bookmarks, any links to the old site will tell you to visit drewscommunity.com instead.