Not open for further replies.

Utopia

Utopia
Staff member
Server Staff
Senior Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Jan 6, 2019
mate Shadow isn't dying it has only 4 guys 1 of them is on loa then you have 3 guys that are active
I know it’s not. Shadow is fine. Just thought that if we did make it so we started stuff over May work out. Personally tho and thinking about it more would be better with SC and WP as you can determine jobs easier. Rather than 41st being mushed up from both

swans-jailer

Utopia

Utopia
Staff member
Server Staff
Senior Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Jan 6, 2019
Also, Shadow is fucking pointless in SWRP most of the time.
They are the current main sniping unit. They perform assissinations behind frontlines. can perform recon in a battle without being shot at. Torture for when prisoners dont co-operate with CG. and are the literal edge lords of star wars.

swans-jailer

Utopia

Utopia
Staff member
Server Staff
Senior Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Jan 6, 2019
currently we don't need ima gun di back as you can get more RP done with cin drallig

In my personal opinion, phase 2 is far more superior in terms of how they look overall, the stories able to be told(such as stories with maul and many other characters introduced in phase 2), I would prefer to stay phase 2

good suggestion but not for me -1
fair enough point. With lore characters we would be able to us assajj ventress more as the CIS assassin and we could use darth maul but obviously not as an ally with Death Watch as he was still running around the galaxy doing some stuff as he went to nightsisters etc.

swans-jailer
Jan 13, 2021
They are the current main sniping unit. They perform assissinations behind frontlines. can perform recon in a battle without being shot at. Torture for when prisoners dont co-operate with CG. and are the literal edge lords of star wars.
Sounds like a battalion full of edgy power hungry kids that get bullied in school

swans-jailer
Reactions: Tree
Sep 17, 2018
Overall I have been here since EOD used to exist as a regiment which was back in 2018 and I have to say the server has grown stagnant over the years, for example they followed the phase 2 armor when literally every other star wars rp server has done which makes this server less unique compared to the other ones. I think the switch to phase 1 would be a refreshing change of pace as well as make the server stand out amongst the others. I do not fully agree with adding more regiments as we will need people to fill them but who knows they might attract more members. The main problem is this sort of change cannot be done instantly and would require careful planning with the appropriate steps to eventually convert back to phase 1. Overall I think it will be a refreshing change of pace. But I do not think it is a good idea to get rid of regiments either as we have already removed many. Anyway in total I am going to +1 this idea as I think it will make this server stand out amongst the others and maybe attract more people who like the phase 1 better than the phase 2

swans-jailer

Bauldrick

SWRP Events Manager
Senior Staff
Oct 31, 2019
+1 from me i feel that the phase 2 style has kina got old and overused on the server and going to phase 1 would be a nice change also with the events it will allow some different and new characters to return or be added.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Utopia

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I'm pretty sure someone did a vote a few months ago about swapping to phase one and as you said most people prefer phase 2, and too be completely honest i don't think swapping the models or timeline in lore will improve the player base.
I think the server needs something new and fresh what that is could be a lot of things. However you can also ask yourself "would a change make it more enjoyable for the current players"? the focus doesn't have to be on how to attract new players.

I believe if you guys really enjoy it others will too.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Utopia
Status
Not open for further replies.