Steve's TTT Staff App

InvictusHavoc

Staff member
Server Staff
Feb 10, 2018
Land of Eng
Basic Details

• Username: InvictusHavoc [DC] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126074064
  • Location/Timezone: Great Britain GMT/BST
  • Are you/were you a mentor on our server? If yes provide a link to your mentor application. No
  • Have you been or are you currently a staff member on Drew's Community if so include it in your application. I am Currently an Admin on SWRP
  • When did you join the server? The Community i joined in early 2018 ish on CCRP then late 2018/ early 2019
  • Are you part of our Discord? If yes what is your name on there? BigSteve#2601
  • Your Experience
    • Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX, ServerGuard & DarkRP administrative tools?: We need to ensure you can use the tools on our server to effectively uphold our rules, and ensure you have some experience of administrating a server. As stated im currently an admin on SWRP
    • If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: Admins who are able to demonstrate a cool and calm demeanor when dealing with players is of upmost importance. We would like to hear how you cope with difficult situations, and what you have experience of. There have been many situations where the server has had people come on purely to minge about and RDM so the constant part of that combined would be the hardest part.
  • A bit more about you
    • Im currently studying Accounting so that takes up half my time but I feel with the TTT server its easy for me to administrate it in the time i have between studies and being on SWRP as it doesnt take any time at all to join.

swans-jailer
Reactions: -Bobo-