Preferred name: Narstie

Age (Must Be 16+, You May Be Asked To Provide ID): 17

Timezone: GMT

Activity:

How Many Regiments Are You Currently Active Within: 0

How Long Do You Play During The Weekdays (In Hours): 0

How Long Do You Play During The Week End (Per Day: 0

Previous Punishments:

We Will Be Checking These So Do Not Lie.

Have You Recieved Any Previous Punishments On the SWRP Server: Well, I have a few warnings, two for RDM and one for lying to a staff which was just me being a smart arse.

Have Your Recieved Any Previous Punishments On Any DC Server: No

About you:

In Your Own Words, What Makes You Stand Out From Other Applications: Well, I believe I can create events that aren't repetitive and construct them so that each regiment feels involved and that no one is left out. I also believe I can step in the shoes of the person im in a sit with and will always try and find evidence before banning/kicking/warning. I love to have fun don't get me wrong, but, when the time comes to be serious, I can become serious and deal with the situation.

In Your Own Words, What Would You Bring To Our Staff Team: I would bring someone who gets both sides of the story and isn't too harsh.

Tell us about you:

Choose ONE Personallity To Describe Yourself And Why: I hope to think that I am approachable. I believe that that is a vital personality trait for a staff member, as if they were not approachable then everyone would be scared to ask for help.

Breifly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team: I want to see the server be succesful and I believe that I can help with that success by contributing to the staff team. I have good event ideas and am quite active.

Experience:

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A SWRP Server: I was an event creator.

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: I would have to produce a certain amount of events per week and write up a report once it was finished so all the lore of the server would add up.

Have You Ever Been Staff On A GMOD Server: No

If Yes, State What Server Genre (e.g HL2RP, DarkRP) And What Were Your Duties: N/A

Have You Ever Been Staff On Other Servers/Communities: I was an admin on a fivem roleplay server.

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: I would have a certain amount of time per week where I had to be on duty with no rping looking out for rule breakers and answering reports.

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do:

Tsar Bomba

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do:

Tsar Bomba

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do:

Tsar Bomba

Declaration:

Do You Understand That Your Application May Not Be Successful And That Asking About Your Application May Result With Instant Denial: Yes

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.