Oct 19, 2020
Trooper Name: Luke

Regiment: CG

Playtime: able to play all day on Saturday to Tuesday

Discord name and numbers: winston churchill#9039

OOC Info

Steam ID: 76561198233959184

Do you have a mic: yes

Summary of you: 16 live in north of England in collage doing public server and like playing SW rp

Are you staff on any DC related servers: yes admin on DC star wars rp

Have you ever been kicked or banned from a DC related server (if yes why): no

Incharacter Info:

Describe in your own opinion, the roles and jobs of fleet (Try to add more than just "Granting and Denying"): they not only help to run a reg and gives the opinion on maters they all so in charge of all navy activates

Have you ever been demoted or kicked from a reg (if yes why): no I have not

Do you understand fleet is a extremely important role,you will be given many more mature and responsible roles/job, Do you accept the importance and are ready for this responsibility: yes

Any previous fleet experience: no

Any previous command experience (if yes please say):

What can you offer fleet: well I have Experian’s with running a reg and being OD in event

Anything else you want to add: no

Scenarios

Here are some common scenarios you will be faced with in fleet, please answer these to the best of your ability, there is room below the scenario please write your answer there

1. The ship is under attack and the Jedi are calling for assistance at the temple due to being overrun. Who do you send where? Send shadow and RC as they have no battle station and RC have pilot to take them to the temple and then RC and shadow will start to help the jedi wall they do that 212th and 501st push the enemy of MHB and d2 if the enemy is not attacking MHB them I will task 501st and 212th to send half of there team to attack and push back the enemy.

2. You are doing a mando with the entire ship and an entire regiment walks off. How do you handle this? I will send CG to go and get them back and if CG are the one that take off I ask the MCO and BG to use there stun guns and cuff as well as the DSGT to get them back and I will report the reg to the MCO.

3. a regiment disobeys your orders on a mission(planetary) and claims they followed a different persons orders. the person they claim to have listened to is not on the server. The actions the regiment took messed up your battle plan and almost lost the mission objective. What do you do? Ask the staff is it part of the event say a ‘’mystical’’ force controlling the me and if not then I will do ship mando and report the 3 reg to the MCO and fleet and have them find out who was the one that started the mess.

swans-jailer
May 20, 2020
Well I think Luke is a great CG CO and I think he will fit in fleet perfectly. However I want to ask some question about situation number 3. Why you want to do ship mando, if for those mistakes responsible only one regiment?

swans-jailer
Oct 19, 2020
Well I think Luke is a great CG CO and I think he will fit in fleet perfectly. However I want to ask some question about situation number 3. Why you want to do ship mando, if for those mistakes responsible only one regiment?
i would do a ship mando as if one person fuck up in battle then i can cost the live of many so if one fuck up the all get bit

swans-jailer
May 20, 2020
i would do a ship mando as if one person fuck up in battle then i can cost the live of many so if one fuck up the all get bit
You are not responsible for punishment of regiment which you are not assigned. If regiment, which caused those troubles, are assigned to another fleet, you need to speak with their General or Fleet and ask them for proper punishment for regiment. Keep that in mind. But the rest seems good, so you get +1 from me

swans-jailer
Dec 14, 2019
Right Luke i was gonna give you a easy +1 on this cause your a good CO and good answers.
But ship wide mando for one regiment fucking up? That would just demoralise everyone, we have seen this happen multiple fucking times and the only people getting any joy out of it is the fleet laughing their ass off and the high command that doesn't have to do it.
And before you pull your ''Yeah well if one regiment gets mandoed everyone is gonna blame that regiment and their not gonna make that mistake again'' i want to point out that this never happens, we all just get annoyed at the fleet forcing us to do this stupid ass shit, we couldn't give less of a fuck about the regiment that fucked up since it's their problem.

Sorry for my rant i know this is a app.
+1 except for server wide mando.

swans-jailer