ACCEPTED Destiny's Staff Application 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2020
Username: Your In-Game username, or ideally a link to your steamID I/O. https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198120616139

Age: We require our admins to be at least three months from 16 Years of Age. 16

Location/Timezone: We'd like to know where you are to help select candidates that enable our server to have an admin at all times. GMT

Server Preference: As we have multiple CCRP servers, please specify which one you spend your time on most. Server 1, Server 2 or Both. Server 1

Are you/were you a mentor on our server? If yes provide a link to your mentor application. No

When did you join the server? I'm not sure the exact date but I've been playing on and off for about two years.

Are you part of our Discord? If yes what is your name on there? Yes, Destiny#5004
Your Experience
Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?: We need to ensure you can use the tools on our server to effectively uphold our rules, and ensure you have some experience of administrating a server. Yes, I've been Trial-Mod to Head of staff. I have a pretty good understanding of ULX.

If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: Admins who are able to demonstrate a cool and calm demeanour when dealing with players is of utmost importance. We would like to hear how you cope with difficult situations, and what you have experience of.
The most difficult situation for me was when I first got staff friends would think that they could get away with breaking rules just because they knew me.

If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: If these still exist, provide their IP. We may want to talk to current owners/admins of those servers to validate your profile. I've been staff on many servers, But most of them have shut down.

Asap Gaming - Mod

TheGreenMuffins - Super Admin/Head of staff

LucidRP - Junior Mod

QuantumRP - Admin

I've been staff on some other servers but I can't remember the name atm.

A bit more about you

Hello, I'm Destiny. I currently have a lot of time on my hands due to corona. I don't know what to put here since I don't do much other than play games. I've been playing Garry's Mod on and off for about 6 years. And I like to waste money on food and games that I'll never play.

Scenarios:

RDM: I would first bring the reporter to a roof and listen to his side of the story. Then I would bring the reported and ask for his side of the story. After I've listened to them both I would check logs. If I see that he was rdmed I would give the reported a warning/verbal warning.

Hacking/Cheating: If I suspect someone of cheating, I would start recording and follow them around in admin mode. If he starts being obvious I will give him the recommended punishment.

Mass RDM: I will bring the person to a sit and freeze/jail him, I will bring the victims to a sit and see what happened, I would also check logs. If I have enough proof that he was mass rdming I would ban him for the recommend time.

ARDM: I would bring both players and ask what happened. If it was an accident I would just give him a verbal warning. If he did it on purpose I would warn him for ARDM.

I wasn't on the server for about 11 days due to my electric breaking. Since It's been fixed I have been on all day every day.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Del Boy
Feb 21, 2018
I wasn't on the server for about 11 days due to my electric breaking. Since It's been fixed I have been on all day every day.
Maybe you should get a NASA supercomputer and a Latvia sized (as in the size of the entire country) monitor with a 300hz refresh rate.
Mr. Inactive with no 20k/month dev team :eek:
But have you shot a real 1911 with your police chief friend in your phone?

+REPIf it even counts from me

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.