Hades

An absolute cunt
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
Hello There,

It's no secret that the DC SWRP server has been suffering for a long time now,
A constant wave of playerbase fluctuations, changes to content and overall drama has a clear hand in this.

What if.. What if it was time to give one final salute to Drews Community SWRP?
This side of Drews has been around for the best part of 3 years.
During this time, we have seen a lot happen. But, the community is dying.

The Phase I update did nothing for the server. The usual tactic of "Hey lets throw new shit at it and get some old players back for a few weeks" Hasn't worked this time.
Maybe it's time to close the doors on the server. Try a new game or even just a new gamemode.

Let SWRP close on good terms rather than just beating the dead horse that is Drews Community.
All that's left is a handful of players, the majority of the people who talk in the discord are long gone and have no intentions of ever coming back.

Please, feel free to discuss.

swans-jailer

Utopia

Utopia
Staff member
Server Staff
Senior Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Jan 6, 2019
As much as I don’t like it and wish we weren’t here. I thinking that letting Drew’s have the “one last hoorah” and let it go on good terms is better than having it go down hill and we remember it as being a corpse that we kept dragging along. This is nothing against staff members or players as it’s clear the ones who stay care for the server but if you love it you gotta learn to let it go I guess.

swans-jailer
Apr 24, 2020
sweden
gurka.se
I still do belive this is april fools even when they said its not in the discord server. but I don't think they should, like now when its covid-19 more people start to play a lot more games so why not just try to get the new players on our server for an etc. have more giveaways or like "daily events" or that kinda stuff

swans-jailer

Hades

An absolute cunt
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
I still do belive this is april fools even when they said its not in the discord server. but I don't think they should, like now when its covid-19 more people start to play a lot more games so why not just try to get the new players on our server for an etc. have more giveaways or like "daily events" or that kinda stuff
It's not an April Fools.

swans-jailer
Aug 26, 2018
Imo you should close the server if you arent making any money, doesnt make sense to keep it up if youre losing money. Also the server is dead, you cant really do anything about that.

swans-jailer
Mar 27, 2021
NUUUUU! I know I'm fucking banned, but still! I want to come back and still enjoy the time I spend with the friends I made here! I believe the server could come back to it's glory once more as it did back in the day!

swans-jailer
Jun 6, 2017
As one of the players the foundation SWRP is built on, i think its time to send it off for the year and a half i was playing we had a blast, but saw a huge decrease in playerbase. and the game became boring really fast. as said in the other post to keep beating it with a stick is not the way you want to exist.
everything good comes to an end.
i just want to thank everyone who played and supported SWRP

Greetings
OG ObiWan aka Arnold

swans-jailer
Reactions: Utopia
Apr 24, 2020
sweden
gurka.se
the server should still be open, beacuse all the time everyone have spent on the server some dogs have spend over 1-3 years on the server and all that time to just throw it in the sea? maybe have the server should close for maybe 1 year to think of the server if you really wanna have it open or closed

swans-jailer

Utopia

Utopia
Staff member
Server Staff
Senior Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Jan 6, 2019
But if you are going to close, please make a one last event that'll be a big one. The best time would be on weekend or other free day. (But please unban me when that'll happen)
I’m not a big of a cunt to let that happen if it closes then you’ll be unbanned to join in

swans-jailer