astafons TTT staff app

Jun 10, 2019
Basic Details
  • Username: Astafon_CZ
  • Age: We require our admins to be at least three months from 16 Years of Age.***
  • Location/Timezone:CET (1+ GMT)
  • Are you/were you a mentor on our server? If yes provide a link to your mentor application.
  • Have you been or are you currently a staff member on Drew's Community if so include it in your application: for now I am not staff member on any DC server
  • When did you join the server? I realy dont know but if I remember
  • Are you part of our Discord? If yes what is your name on there? astafon_CZ#2135 (as Fleet Officer astafon
Your Experience
  • Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX, ServerGuard & DarkRP administrative tools?: I have seen staff sits on DarkRP and I know some commands
  • If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: N/A
  • If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: Sadly not

• A bit more about you
  • I spend most of my time as Gmod and I am familiar with most gmod tools and gmod TTT servers

if I am missing something then let me know on discord thanks

This should help you get started. You don't have to take this application as gospel, we especially would like to see you take your own flair on it to impress us.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Thanks for your application Astafonz. However I cannot except it, because you have no experience with being a staff and you only know a few commands. On TTT we have no proper staff chain so there are no one to train you. I would recommend you to try to keep at it with becoming a staff on CloneWars and don't give up.

swans-jailer
Jun 10, 2019
Thanks for your application Astafonz. However I cannot except it, because you have no experience with being a staff and you only know a few commands. On TTT we have no proper staff chain so there are no one to train you. I would recommend you to try to keep at it with becoming a staff on CloneWars and don't give up.
me trying to get staff on SWRP also finnaly I got noticed

swans-jailer